Celebrate the first week of October by doing this fun and EASY Halloween craft with your kiddos!
This month for Raising Arizona Kids magazine we designed a spooky spider’s web that can be made with just a paper plate and yarn.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile
- Make a Paper Spider