Summer is half over. (I know — it’s hard to believe!) If you’re all out of ideas for things to do with your kids, we recommend some stamping fun. Don’t have stamps? No problem! It’s so much more fun to make your own anyway. We’ve been collecting lots of ideas for homemade stamps:
Y A R N… This clever make-shift stamp creates cool, textured lines.
P O T A T O… Can’t forget this classic. Your kids will definitely get a kick out playing with their food.
C E L E R Y… Cut off the bottom of your stalk and stamp to make a pretty rosette. What to do with the rest of the celery? Cut into sticks and keep in the fridge for snacking, of course!
Have you ever made your own stamps before?
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Halloween Handwriting Printable