Summer is half over. (I know — it’s hard to believe!) If you’re all out of ideas for things to do with your kids, we recommend some stamping fun. Don’t have stamps? No problem! It’s so much more fun to make your own anyway. We’ve been collecting lots of ideas for homemade stamps:
Y A R N… This clever make-shift stamp creates cool, textured lines.
P O T A T O… Can’t forget this classic. Your kids will definitely get a kick out playing with their food.
C E L E R Y… Cut off the bottom of your stalk and stamp to make a pretty rosette. What to do with the rest of the celery? Cut into sticks and keep in the fridge for snacking, of course!
Have you ever made your own stamps before?
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Send a Hug
- Make a Gold Medal
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template