Hello friends… we’re up in Utah this weekend at the beautiful Thanksgiving Point for SNAP! Conference. We’re so excited to hang out with lots of awesome blogger friends, but also we’re thrilled to be speaking at a workshop called “Printables with POW!” Our blog is filled with lots of free printables and of course we have our Worksheet Wednesday — with a free educational worksheet to download each week!
In our class we’re going to be sharing with other bloggers at SNAP our best tips for creating super printables, which hopefully will mean a future full of lots more wonderful printables for everyone… YAY!
Here’s some favorite photos from our time at SNAP last year… aren’t those tulips gorgeous??
Speaking at SNAP!
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Nutcracker Merde Gift Ideas for Ballet Dancers + Discount Tickets
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Decor
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
1 thought on “Speaking at SNAP!”
Your blog is really cool and useful for my English classes in Brazil! I always get some fresh and amazing ideas – especially crafts!
Thanks a lot and good luck at SNAP conference!!