We are headed back to SNAP this year, and are super-excited to be hosting the Door Decorating Contest. It all started when we decided to turn our 2012 SNAP hotel room into the “Supermom Headquarters” for our stay, affixing our burst logo with vinyl to the hotel door. We didn’t ask permission, were a bit sneaky, and NEARLY forgot to remove it when we checked out (wonder what the hotel charge would have been for that?), but all is well that ends well, and it was so fun to share our excitement with the rest of the attendees.
Last year the whole door decorating thing came above board at SNAP, and thanks to the contest sponsor 3M there were command strips galore. Check out some of these fun doors…
So this April we are turning the Little America in Salt Lake into the SNAP Sorority House, and it’s all about the door! Our friends at 3M are sponsoring the 2014 door contest, and while we’ve got a new and totally fabulous trophy in the works, the grand prize is still a secret, but trust us it’s going to be BIG!
Also I really should mention that vinyl is NOT okay to apply directly to the door as we did that first year, the only adhesives allowed to touch the hotel door or door frame are one of the damage-free 3M or command products. Be sure to check out our post over on the SNAP blog for all the contest rules and details.
We would love to hang out with you at SNAP too! Here is your chance to win a FREE SNAP TICKET! To enter our Instagram photo contest, take a minute today and post a pic of your front door on Instagram. Be sure to follow and tag @SnapConf and @PagingSupermom and tag #3mSnappyDoors. For more chances to win you can also repost the image above with the same tags. We’ll pick a winner March 10 at midnight, so get your entries in early!
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart