This is the year I send my oldest son, Liam, to a week-long overnight camp. I spent 13 summers at this camp, and now Liam is old enough to go and make magical memories similar to mine. (Where has time gone?)
As a kid, camp is FUN! A whole week of canoeing, swimming, funyacking, archery, crafts, camp fires, friends, songs and more! But, as a Mom, I’m feeling major anxiety!! I’ve never gone a day without talking to Liam, and now I have to go a WHOLE WEEK. (I’ve been rehearsing the sendoff in my head to make sure I don’t cry!) Needless to say, I’ll be on pins and needles awaiting a letter from Liam.
To make sure he remembers to tell me all the important stuff, together we made this printable, fill-in-the-blank postcard for him to complete and send to me. I’ve pre-addressed and stamped the postcard, so I’m hoping this is a fail-proof method for me to get at least one note while he’s away.
:: Download our free Postcards from Camp printable
:: Print onto card stock
:: Cut down to size
:: Pre-address and stamp postcard (This postcard meets USPS postcard regulations, so postcard stamps work perfectly.)
:: Pack with a pen, and send to camp with your camper
Did you go to camp growing up? Do you send your kids to resident camp? What do you do to keep yourself busy while they’re gone?
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet