Looking for a healthy snack to nibble while watching the Summer Games? Our Olympic Torch Veggie tray takes the gold medal in this event.
What you need: red, orange and yellow bell peppers, a tin can, a bit of wax paper and your favorite veggie dip. Slice up the bell peppers the long way. Crumple the wax paper into a ball and stuff into the tin can to give the bell pepper flames a boost. Fill in the bell peppers using red towards the outside, then orange, and yellow in the center.
We experimented with adding a pipe cleaner ring in each of the Olympic colors at the top of our torch, but couldn’t decide whether we liked it better plain or with the extra color. Which do you prefer?
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Christmas Around the World Party
- Elephant Baby Shower Invitation