Looking for a healthy snack to nibble while watching the Summer Games? Our Olympic Torch Veggie tray takes the gold medal in this event.
What you need: red, orange and yellow bell peppers, a tin can, a bit of wax paper and your favorite veggie dip. Slice up the bell peppers the long way. Crumple the wax paper into a ball and stuff into the tin can to give the bell pepper flames a boost. Fill in the bell peppers using red towards the outside, then orange, and yellow in the center.
We experimented with adding a pipe cleaner ring in each of the Olympic colors at the top of our torch, but couldn’t decide whether we liked it better plain or with the extra color. Which do you prefer?
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities