There are few logos more recognizable then the 5-rings of the Olympics. Of course like any good logo this icon is heavily protected by trademarks, but our colorful ring garland has plenty of Olympic spirit.
We made our Olympic Ring Garland using pipe cleaners in the five Olympic colors strung together like a chain.
Begin by bending a single blue pipe cleaner into a circle. Twist the ends together to secure. Bend each subsequent pipe cleaner into a circle, looping through the last one in the chain before securing the loop.
We tied white ribbon onto both ends of the pipe cleaner chain to use for hanging our garland.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Easy Button Necklaces
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Christmas Around the World Party