There are few logos more recognizable then the 5-rings of the Olympics. Of course like any good logo this icon is heavily protected by trademarks, but our colorful ring garland has plenty of Olympic spirit.
We made our Olympic Ring Garland using pipe cleaners in the five Olympic colors strung together like a chain.
Begin by bending a single blue pipe cleaner into a circle. Twist the ends together to secure. Bend each subsequent pipe cleaner into a circle, looping through the last one in the chain before securing the loop.
We tied white ribbon onto both ends of the pipe cleaner chain to use for hanging our garland.
Olympic Rings Garland
July 23, 2021
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- The Greatest Showman Party Ideas From My Scotch Magic Show
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- 14 Fabulous Baby Shower Themes
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Ninja Birthday Party
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Domino Addition
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
1 thought on “Olympic Rings Garland”
Found you through your USA printable banner via Pinterest but I love all of your ideas! Just pinned a bunch! Thanks!