There are few logos more recognizable then the 5-rings of the Olympics. Of course like any good logo this icon is heavily protected by trademarks, but our colorful ring garland has plenty of Olympic spirit.
We made our Olympic Ring Garland using pipe cleaners in the five Olympic colors strung together like a chain.
Begin by bending a single blue pipe cleaner into a circle. Twist the ends together to secure. Bend each subsequent pipe cleaner into a circle, looping through the last one in the chain before securing the loop.
We tied white ribbon onto both ends of the pipe cleaner chain to use for hanging our garland.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables
- Halloween Party Invites