I have been meaning to share this fun Tap the Magic Tree book with you for a while, and I figured I had better sneak it in before December 1st. While it’s still technically Fall, I’m sure, like me, you’ve already set your sights towards Christmas, and this would be a great “Something to Read” gift for your kiddos.
Tap the Magic Tree is definitely a book I think about in the Fall, but it’s such a fun read, and it covers all the seasons, so it tends to stay out all year round here. It is hard to believe this adorable picture book is non-fiction, which are my favorite books to buy for our home library.
I love how Tap the Magic Tree teaches kids about the changing of the seasons in a fun and interactive way. The text invites the reader to interact with the pages, tapping, shaking, blowing… to help the tree along with its seasonal changes. If you’re looking for great books for kinesthetic learners, this one should definitely be on your book list. Although experts say that everyone retains information better if there are multiple senses involved in the learning process, since it involves more parts of the brain and helps the knowledge to really stick.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Send a Hug
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities