Raise your hand if you’ve ever been frustrated by the daily conundrum of what to make for dinner? Our Supermom Secret is this dry erase menu board.
This free printable menu board is available in six different colors so there is bound to be one that coordinates with your kitchen’s decor. To get the free download and read our tips for how to use the menu board to stay on top of dinner head to our guest post at Tatertots and Jello. There is even some great advice for those who (like me) have a difficult time staying organized.
Speaking of dinner, I also wanted to make sure you know about our free printable Avery Recipe Binder Kit — it’s so cute!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: No. 1 Dad Cookie Medal + Free Printable
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Babies Don’t Keep