Recently we worked with our friends at Wild+Free on this month’s content bundle called BEGINNINGS. In case you’re not yet familiar with Wild+Free — it is a homeschool community that publishes a monthly packet of educational activities and ideas. We think the bundles are great for non-homeschoolers too, and our favorite part is the book club ideas that are included each month.
This month’s book is Black Beauty, and we created a bunch of fun worksheets for kids young and old, that go along with all the fun ideas for how to host a Black Beauty book club.
We also shared frameable art prints of our favorite quotes from the book…
I love this quote about wasting time SO MUCH that I wanted to share a free printable of it with you all. I put this up in my kitchen to remind me to make every minute count.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- EOS Lip Balm Bunny + 14 Easter Freebies
- Worksheet Wednesday: Shape Detective
- Send a Hug
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Preschool Graduation Goodies
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Make a Paper Spider