My husband and I will celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary on July 1. I can’t believe it has been 10 years. We’re heading out on a second honeymoon this weekend (our first cruise). Five days with no cell phones, computers or kids — I think we’ve earned it!
I really wanted to post one of our wedding pictures, but as I was digging around for them I realized that we have nothing digitally. Ten years ago we actually took pictures with cameras and film… it was practically the Dark Ages. If only I wasn’t mid-move and had my scanner hooked up, but I guess for now you will just have to imagine a very young-looking girl and boy who had no idea how challenging and amazing life and parenthood would be.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- My Favorite Design Resources
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep