Today we’re turning tennis balls into fuzzy and adorable baby chicks. Cheep! Cheep!
My kids have been enjoying the new book Bedtime for Chickies and couldn’t help be inspired by the cute illustrations of perfectly round, little baby chicks. We wanted to hold one so we decided to make them out of tennis balls.
TO MAKE: You will need our free printable Tennis Ball Chicks template, a highlighter, glue dots, scissors and of course a tennis ball. Color the wings with the highlighter then cut out all the parts of your baby chick. We used a standard hole punch to cut out the eyes. Use glue dots (or hot glue for adults) to attach the pieces. We were able to fit two templates per page so you can make a chicky for you and for a friend!Download Tennis Ball Baby Chicks Template
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Father’s Day Free Printable Banner
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout