Today we’re turning tennis balls into fuzzy and adorable baby chicks. Cheep! Cheep!
My kids have been enjoying the new book Bedtime for Chickies and couldn’t help be inspired by the cute illustrations of perfectly round, little baby chicks. We wanted to hold one so we decided to make them out of tennis balls.
TO MAKE: You will need our free printable Tennis Ball Chicks template, a highlighter, glue dots, scissors and of course a tennis ball. Color the wings with the highlighter then cut out all the parts of your baby chick. We used a standard hole punch to cut out the eyes. Use glue dots (or hot glue for adults) to attach the pieces. We were able to fit two templates per page so you can make a chicky for you and for a friend!Download Tennis Ball Baby Chicks Template
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Send a Hug
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Make a Gold Medal
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party