We’ve bought the BRAIN QUEST® workbooks before, and my kids love them. So when Workman Publishing asked me to throw an event in Arizona, I was quick to give the thumbs up. Plus it meant planning a BIG ol’ party, which you all know I LOVE!
If you’re not familiar with BRAIN QUEST®, they are America’s No. 1 educational bestseller, with more than 44 million copies in print. Their new series of educational workbooks is aimed at stopping what educators call “summer slide” by making summer learning fun for kids and easier on parents.
I love that the cover says for kids “BETWEEN 1st & 2nd…” so there is no confusion about which book you’ll need. The workbooks include math, science, social studies and English language arts. They will review the previous grade while helping lay groundwork for the upcoming year. There are six titles in the series, for kindergarten to 6th grade. SUMMER BRAIN QUEST® was developed with an advisory panel of five distinguished educators to ensure that its content aligns with national and state standards.
About this super-fab Party…
Your whole family is invited to the SUMMER BRAIN QUEST’S Kick-Off event on May 20, 2017 from 10am-Noon at the Phoenix Location of Changing Hands Bookstore (300 W. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013).
I’m going to have the place decked out for a Safari adventure, and you can check out in person the rad DIY palm trees I’ve been sharing on my Instagram feed. There will be yummy food, crafts, a cool GREEN SCREEN photo booth, and just lots of fun! You don’t want to miss it. Here is the event page with more details.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine