I just realized that we never shared our adorable 2-in-1 Memory Match Garland idea with you all. It was a guest post over at According to Kelly right before Thanksgiving, and with all the holiday craziness we just completely forgot. The free printable cards can be used to play Memory Match with the kiddos, but when the game is over use clothespins to attach the cards to ribbon or string as a festive garland.
We love this totally kid-friendly idea so much that we also included a free printable label for packaging it up as a gift for your playdate pals. Go see!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: School Handwriting
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot