We made it home from our NYC adventure safe and sound. I just got this photo from the staff photographer at The Martha Stewart Show and wanted to share. Also, if you didn’t get a chance to catch the show on Wednesday, you can view a clip of our segment here.
Martha in person was very cordial and welcoming. Aimee and I were also impressed by how incredibly warm, friendly and helpful her team was — everyone really made us feel at home. We feel so blessed to have had this amazing experience.
More pics and details from our trip to come next week. Have a great weekend!
- I'll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- Make a Gold Medal
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables