Have you heard of the new movie Escape From Planet Earth? It opens in theaters tomorrow (February 15th), but Aimée and I were invited to bring our families to an early screening last Saturday.
If you follow us on Instagram, you may have seen a peek at the fun. Our kids always get a kick out of wearing 3-D glasses and in fact mine are still wearing them around the house. Weinstein Films did a good job of creating a story that kids enjoy while not alienating the parents (pun TOTALLY intended).
I honestly wasn’t sure what to expect from the movie. I figured Aimée’s boys would enjoy the show, but since I’m not much of an alien-movie fan, and I have three little GIRLS — I doubted if the movie would hold our attention. Surprisingly they liked it, and my favorite parts were the depictions of Area 51. If you’re looking for a fun family outing, check out Escape From Planet Earth.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Send a Hug
- Make a Gold Medal
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Halloween Handwriting Printable
1 thought on “Escape From Planet Earth”
Yay!! I want to see this movie. Glad to read the girls liked it too. I have two of my own.