Have you heard of the new movie Escape From Planet Earth? It opens in theaters tomorrow (February 15th), but Aimée and I were invited to bring our families to an early screening last Saturday.
If you follow us on Instagram, you may have seen a peek at the fun. Our kids always get a kick out of wearing 3-D glasses and in fact mine are still wearing them around the house. Weinstein Films did a good job of creating a story that kids enjoy while not alienating the parents (pun TOTALLY intended).
I honestly wasn’t sure what to expect from the movie. I figured Aimée’s boys would enjoy the show, but since I’m not much of an alien-movie fan, and I have three little GIRLS — I doubted if the movie would hold our attention. Surprisingly they liked it, and my favorite parts were the depictions of Area 51. If you’re looking for a fun family outing, check out Escape From Planet Earth.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- My Favorite Christmas Treat