Here’s an A+ idea: use our four, free printable patterns and washi tape to pull together the food table at your Neon Back to School Party. This pro designer trick will come in handy in the future since you can turn scrapbooking paper, wrapping paper, maps and more into fun party decor. Go below to see how!
HOW TO USE PATTERNED PAPER: Cut patterned paper down to size for lining platters :: Roll it into a cone shape, tape and trim to create party hats :: Wrap a tin can to hold pencils or eating utensils :: Cover juice boxes for sipping… then party like it’s
1999 2013/2014 school year!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Halloween Handwriting Printable