Here’s an A+ idea: use our four, free printable patterns and washi tape to pull together the food table at your Neon Back to School Party. This pro designer trick will come in handy in the future since you can turn scrapbooking paper, wrapping paper, maps and more into fun party decor. Go below to see how!
HOW TO USE PATTERNED PAPER: Cut patterned paper down to size for lining platters :: Roll it into a cone shape, tape and trim to create party hats :: Wrap a tin can to hold pencils or eating utensils :: Cover juice boxes for sipping… then party like it’s
1999 2013/2014 school year!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Farkle Game Set
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner