Here’s an A+ idea: use our four, free printable patterns and washi tape to pull together the food table at your Neon Back to School Party. This pro designer trick will come in handy in the future since you can turn scrapbooking paper, wrapping paper, maps and more into fun party decor. Go below to see how!
HOW TO USE PATTERNED PAPER: Cut patterned paper down to size for lining platters :: Roll it into a cone shape, tape and trim to create party hats :: Wrap a tin can to hold pencils or eating utensils :: Cover juice boxes for sipping… then party like it’s
1999 2013/2014 school year!
:: Black-and-White Back to School Printable Patterns
Check out the rest of the Neon Back to School Party!
Back to School With Neon Party Decor
Back to School with Neon, black and white, freebies, school days
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party