Here’s an A+ idea: use our four, free printable patterns and washi tape to pull together the food table at your Neon Back to School Party. This pro designer trick will come in handy in the future since you can turn scrapbooking paper, wrapping paper, maps and more into fun party decor. Go below to see how!
HOW TO USE PATTERNED PAPER: Cut patterned paper down to size for lining platters :: Roll it into a cone shape, tape and trim to create party hats :: Wrap a tin can to hold pencils or eating utensils :: Cover juice boxes for sipping… then party like it’s
1999 2013/2014 school year!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- Easy Tangled Party Invites