Do you ever wish you could catch a glimpse of what’s going on behind the scenes here at PagingSupermom.com? Well Aimée and I both are severe iPhone addicts and one of our favorite apps is Instagram (it’s FREE!)
I think the best way to describe it is like Twitter but with pictures, which I think = MORE FUN! We post peeks into the projects we’re working on, both for the blog and our everyday lives. For example, here is a recent phone snapshot from our Earth Day photo shoot this week. (I’ve been editing the photos and they turned out amazing — I can’t wait to share them with you in a couple weeks.)
Oh and everybody say, “Hi” to Jenny who was helping us out prepping for our recent shoot. We like to call her our “unpaid intern” (AKA my sister).
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep