So we’ve been getting quite a few new visitors lately (YAY!), and I wanted to say, “Welcome!” We have also been doing a little sprucing up around here; so let me draw your attention to a few things:
(1) Just added our “Halloween” button in the left sidebar — can you believe It’s already time to start thinking about Halloween?! We’ve got some fun ideas from past years and are getting ready to share a bunch more.
(2) We just added nifty new social media icons that I created. Do you like?? They’re going to be living over there in the right sidebar. We frequently received requests from people (my Grandmother included) wondering how to subscribe to our email list, so we figured we’d add a button for that (the yellow one Grandma). Also we didn’t have a Pinterest button before, and since we LO-OVE Pinterest, we simply had to add one. It would really make our day if you clicked the brand, spankin’ new button (who doesn’t want to click a new button?) and went and followed us on Pinterest too!
(3) The last bit of work was on our Supermom Co-Op shop — these improvements are harder to point out because a lot of it was fine tuning of the product details, etc, but I did want to share our newest addition to the shop: Personalized Pirate Party Invitations! Woohoo, right?! Because we know so many of you were wanting to host Pirate Birthday Parties after all the fun Pirate Playdate ideas we shared. We already provided a free, fill-in version, but we’ve gotten lots of requests for this template to be personalized, which will save you loads of time if you decide to host a Pirate Birthday Party. Get yours here.
Well I think that’s about it for today. I’m pretty proud of the fruits of my labors after this first week with kids back in school. How are things going in your neck of the woods? Are your kids back in school yet? Are you getting some to-dos checked off??
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Babies Don’t Keep