Today were the holiday class parties for both my kindergartener and second grader, so I spent a lot of the day at my daughters’ elementary school. As I pulled into the parking lot, I couldn’t help thinking of the families suffering in Connecticut right now. It’s actually hard to talk or write about it… there just aren’t words.
In the wake of such a horrific event, it hasn’t felt quite right to share anything on our blog, which is why we’ve had some silence for a few days. Then I saw over on our friend Jamielyn’s blog that the National PTA is collecting as many unique snowflakes as possible, to be used to decorate the new Sandy Hook elementary school where the students and teachers involved in the tragedy will be attending after holiday break. Jamielyn explains how to get involved in the nationwide project. This is definitely something my girls and I will be working on during our Christmas break, and I wanted to share it with you all.
- I'll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Bettijo's Urban Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal!
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Make a Gold Medal
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut