I’m pretty sure the second your baby is born, a fast forward button gets pressed on your life. Time just starts flying by at a pace you never thought possible. Suddenly my tiny baby Rockwell is three months old, stretching out like a weed, and growing off the charts for height. Oh how I wish I knew where the “Pause” button was! I’ve been looking for it for a while now…
It’s already time to trade in the Size 2 diapers for Size 3, but don’t you love his comic book diapers? I saw them at Honest.com and knew they were a must have for this super baby. I also love their all-white diapers (another thing I’d been searching for).
Some day I’m going to get all that peace and quiet I’ve been longing for lately, and then I will really miss these smooshy, giggly faces.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep