This is the perfect treat to make with your kids. It’s quick, leaves no mess and is delicious. It’s not exactly healthy, so it really is a treat!
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
Handful of small marshmallows
Line cupcake can. Set one crescent triangle in each lined cupcake pan. Place 4-6 mini marshmallows on each triangle. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of marshmallows. Tuck crescent roll dough inside cup to seal marshmallows and cinnamon mixture. Sprinkle top with extra cinnamon sugar. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Let cool. Eat.
You can use a teaspoon of marshmallow cream or large marshmallows in place of mini marshmallows. I like to use the small marshmallows so my Superkids can practice their counting.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- DIY Ninja Game
- Changing of the Guard Kids Craft
- What's a Mom to Do?
- Living Room Camp-out
- Kids + Splatter Paint = Fireworks!
- String Beads