Today Aimée and I will be appearing on Phoenix NBC’s Arizona Midday sharing tips for managing family memories like a Supermom. If you’re local, tune in to Channel 12 at 1 pm to watch us live (and pray we don’t mess up). For those of you who don’t live nearby, we will hopefully have the segment posted online in the next day or two.
In case you missed our tips you can read more about them here:
1 :: Print photos right from your smart phone without touching a desktop computer!
2 :: Use Project Life Plastic Pages to make simple and stylish photo albums.
3 :: Enjoy looking through your album with the kids… we are really loving ours!
I know we just had a Project Life giveaway, but since our TV segment air date was changed, we decided to host another giveaway to let all the Arizona Midday viewers in on the fun. This time we’re giving away a pack of the fabulous Project Life Plastic Pages and a mini kit. Enter below & good luck!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template