It’s a favorite St. Patrick’s Day traditions in our family to transform dirty, old pennies into shiny, lucky ones. I’ve never met a child who didn’t love coins, and to watch them go from dull brown to shimmery copper makes this experience all the more magical for little ones.
We shared some of our best penny-shining secrets (and the science behind them) in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
To make these “lucky pennies” even more fun to give we also created a free printable bookmark — simply print our free template on cardstock, cut out the bookmarks, and attach a shiny penny with a glue dot. Go get all the details over at RaisingArizonaKids.com.Download our free printable “Lucky Penny” Bookmarks
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Domino Addition
- Halloween Handwriting Printable