It’s a favorite St. Patrick’s Day traditions in our family to transform dirty, old pennies into shiny, lucky ones. I’ve never met a child who didn’t love coins, and to watch them go from dull brown to shimmery copper makes this experience all the more magical for little ones.
We shared some of our best penny-shining secrets (and the science behind them) in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
To make these “lucky pennies” even more fun to give we also created a free printable bookmark — simply print our free template on cardstock, cut out the bookmarks, and attach a shiny penny with a glue dot. Go get all the details over at RaisingArizonaKids.com.Download our free printable “Lucky Penny” Bookmarks
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation