Need something fun to do with the kiddos? Got a couple of toilet paper rolls?? Then you can make a pair of pretend binoculars.
In Arizona we’re a little backwards… during Fall, as the blazing heat subsides, we get all excited about venturing outdoors… like most everyone outside of Arizona feels in Spring. So these binoculars seemed perfect to share in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine. We suggest making them for your kids to take on an a family hike. Also be sure to download our Hike Scavenger Hunt worksheet.
These binoculars are a fun way to encourage kids to take in the surroundings and you never know what they might see. After all their imagination is far more powerful than any set of binoculars. For all the details on making a set of Imagination Binoculars head over to RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Hose Wall Murals
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye