Need something fun to do with the kiddos? Got a couple of toilet paper rolls?? Then you can make a pair of pretend binoculars.
In Arizona we’re a little backwards… during Fall, as the blazing heat subsides, we get all excited about venturing outdoors… like most everyone outside of Arizona feels in Spring. So these binoculars seemed perfect to share in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine. We suggest making them for your kids to take on an a family hike. Also be sure to download our Hike Scavenger Hunt worksheet.
These binoculars are a fun way to encourage kids to take in the surroundings and you never know what they might see. After all their imagination is far more powerful than any set of binoculars. For all the details on making a set of Imagination Binoculars head over to RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Send a Hug
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Tangled Party Games & Activities