Today I’m sharing my new free printable “Give Thanks” banner along with a glimpse of the easy and elegant Thanksgiving table ideas I’ll be sharing this week. This free Thanksgiving banner is styled in simple black and white. I love the way it pops when hung on a white mantle or over a window.
I wanted to do something a little unexpected and special so I accented the banner with feathers instead of decorative pennants.
I also included blue and yellow decorative pennants in the free Thanksgiving banner template if you’d rather use them. I had initially planned to accent with several shades of blue and a splash of yellow, but I fell in love with the natural, monochromatic look of the feathers with black, white and gold. Maybe this year I’ll see how the “Give Thanks” banner looks with a bit more color.
Long pheasant feathers also accented my Thanksgiving place settings, and I love the texture they added to the table. I can’t wait to show you ALL the pretty pictures. Come back tomorrow for more photos and details on my elegant black-and-white Thanksgiving feast.
1. DIY PAPER TEEPEES. An easy and adorable Thanksgiving centerpiece
2. PHEASANT FEATHERS. Add texture to a Thanksgiving place setting.
3. RIVER ROCK PLACECARDS. Use a white Extra-Fine Sharpie paint pen to write names.
4. BLACK STRIPE RUNNER. Bold but super versatile!
5. MERCURY GLASS VOTIVES. Classic and sparkly to up the glam factor.
6. GOLD FLATWARE. Makes the place setting pop, and I love this set’s unique lines.
7. DISPOSABLE GOLD UTENSILS. New flatware not in the budget? Use this surprisingly chic plastic set.
Click the photo below to go see all my Black & White Thanksgiving Table Ideas!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Is The Nutcracker Movie Scary for Kids?
- Cutest Thanksgiving Banner: Paper Plate Pie Garland
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Elegant & Easy Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels