I was just telling Aimée that there is no possible way it could already be Thanksgiving. So although it’s pretty mind blowing that it’s really time for the holidays, we have a fun idea for a craft project you can do with your kids this weekend.
We shared these Holly Wreath cards over at I Heart Naptime. They feature your kiddo’s adorable little fingerprints and are so easy to mass produce using our free printables.
Frame them or mail them… these will make a thoughtful gift for Grandparents, aunts, uncles and the like. Head over to I Heart Naptime for all the details.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies