I was just telling Aimée that there is no possible way it could already be Thanksgiving. So although it’s pretty mind blowing that it’s really time for the holidays, we have a fun idea for a craft project you can do with your kids this weekend.
We shared these Holly Wreath cards over at I Heart Naptime. They feature your kiddo’s adorable little fingerprints and are so easy to mass produce using our free printables.
Frame them or mail them… these will make a thoughtful gift for Grandparents, aunts, uncles and the like. Head over to I Heart Naptime for all the details.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Shape Detective
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation
- Make a Paper Spider