We’ve weathered a particularly chilly winter this year — by Phoenix standards anyway. I mean it actually snowed for about 5 minutes a few weeks ago. I know many of you are still in the midst of slushy winter weather (Aimee and I had a taste of it on our NYC Adventure), and so I thought I’d share with you today some evidence that Spring is definitely coming!
Mr. Bee right there in the center seems just as happy as I was to see the landscape coming back to life.
We had some gravel poured last week to fill in our side yard. I snapped these lovely blossom pictures while the girls were busy playing queen of the hill. Here’s one more where I think you can see the bee a little better:
I’ve never really understood the whole Groundhog thing, but I remember when we lived out in Washington D.C. my favorite indication of Spring was seeing the daffodils that would spontaneously bloom along the sides of the highway. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine