This month in Raising Arizona Kids magazine you’ll find our cute (and simple) Mother’s Day corsage made from just cupcake liners, a pipe cleaner and safety pin.
Since obviously these are meant as gifts for Mom, we designed these corsages to be truly simple to create. Of course young children will need some assistance, but since they come together in just minutes and require supplies that are probably already lying around the house, we think they’re the perfect Mother’s Day gift for kids to make and give.
For the full instructions head on over to RaisingArizonaKids.com.
We wanted to give a big thanks to Supermom Beth and her darling little boy for being our beautiful and cooperative models.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Super Cute New Years Card
- O Donut Tree
3 thoughts on “Cupcake Liner Corsage”
so cute!! What an awesome idea. I have some striped liners that would look cute as a corsage
Such a fun idea!
I love this, girls!
Aren’t cupcake liners so versatile? I feel like you can use them for everything! :)