This month in Raising Arizona Kids magazine you’ll find our cute (and simple) Mother’s Day corsage made from just cupcake liners, a pipe cleaner and safety pin.
Since obviously these are meant as gifts for Mom, we designed these corsages to be truly simple to create. Of course young children will need some assistance, but since they come together in just minutes and require supplies that are probably already lying around the house, we think they’re the perfect Mother’s Day gift for kids to make and give.
For the full instructions head on over to RaisingArizonaKids.com.
We wanted to give a big thanks to Supermom Beth and her darling little boy for being our beautiful and cooperative models.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- We Love Ruby Valentine