Next week we will be celebrating our blog’s first anniversary! We couldn’t be more excited — we’re so pleased by what’s been accomplished this year and the amazing people we’ve met, including each of you, dear readers!
To celebrate Aimee and I have a big slumber party planned — only it’s going to be less about slumber and more about staying up all night to put into effect all the cool changes we have been planning for the website. We’re truly sorry all of you can’t bring your pillows over for one, gigantic pillow fight. (Can you imagine?!) Still, if you happen to be burning the midnight oil tonight too, drop by our Facebook page to see what we’re up to.
We hope you’ll forgive that our posts have been light this week since we’re a bit distracted getting all the changes ready to go. We can’t wait to reveal everything next week. Cheers!
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine