We hosted a “Movie Night Under the Stars” and showed one of my old favorites Charade, starring Audrey Hepburn & Cary Grant. We used a projector to show the movie on our makeshift screen — a white sheet held onto the block wall with bricks.
Our lovely concession stand stocked with lots of old-fashioned, movie theater favorites.
We even had authentic paper straws thanks to Aimee!
I think Junior Mints were the crowd favorite.
Our big screen. My husband Heath had the brilliant idea to download from YouTube a pre-movie reel (the kind that used to be played at old drive-ins) and we had it going on the big screen while guests found their seats.
The party favors — stamps. If you’ve seen the movie this will make perfect sense. If not, you really should see it. By far my favorite Hepburn film.
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Make a Gold Medal
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Recycled Party Tassels
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation
- Halloween Party Invites