Here is a festive kid’s craft project to keep all your little Pilgrims and Indians busy while they await Thanksgiving feast.
In the November issue of local, parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids, we shared how to make this fun Turkey Tambourine from paper plates and popcorn kernels, complete with a colorful, handprint-feather tail. For the instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot