We have talked before about our Valentine’s breakfast family traditions. One thing we recently added to our breakfast menu is this delicious and healthy strawberry milk.
We shared our Healthy Strawberry Milk recipe in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine along with instructions for turning a straw into a darling cupid’s arrow that makes sipping this pink milk even more fun come Valentine’s Day.
You’ll also be glad to know this Strawberry Milk recipe has just four ingredients, most of which you probably have on hand anyway. Head to RaisingArizonaKids.com to read our article.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Christmas Around the World Party
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts
1 thought on “Healthy Strawberry Milk Recipe”
I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I thought this submit was once good.
I do not recognise who you are but definitely you’re
going to a famous blogger when you are not already.