We have talked before about our Valentine’s breakfast family traditions. One thing we recently added to our breakfast menu is this delicious and healthy strawberry milk.
We shared our Healthy Strawberry Milk recipe in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine along with instructions for turning a straw into a darling cupid’s arrow that makes sipping this pink milk even more fun come Valentine’s Day.
You’ll also be glad to know this Strawberry Milk recipe has just four ingredients, most of which you probably have on hand anyway. Head to RaisingArizonaKids.com to read our article.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Moana Party Food Ideas: Pulled Pork & Pineapple Coleslaw
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Christmas Around the World Party