Amanda C., a Supermom of five, from Glendale, AZ, said:
Potty training is my absolute least favorite Super Mom job. I’ve done it enough to know that what works for one child doesn’t mean it will work for another. So when my fourth was showing signs of being ready, I needed something new. Something more than just sticker charts or treats. She is a typical 3 year old girl who LOVES anything with Disney princesses on it. Our potty training chair has been around awhile and isn’t anything exciting. So I decided that each time she made it to the potty in time, she could put a princess sticker ON her potty chair. She loves decorating and turning it into a “princess potty.” I love that she’s doing a great job!
What a great twist on the basic sticker chart idea — thanks Amanda for the Super-tip!
Have a Super-tip to share? It can be anything related to motherhood and family life, from a favorite recipe, to ideas for activities or a great way to manage an everyday chore. Email your tip to email@example.com. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New