Ever wanted to grow your own pumpkins? It is incredibly satisfying to carve a Jack-O-Lantern that you grow yourself from seed, and it’s not so hard to do, but you do need to plan ahead. June is actually the perfect time to plant pumpkin seeds for a Halloween harvest.
Our article this month for local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids has instructions and tips for planting pumpkins. Since no doubt your kiddos will be super-proud of their little garden, we also included a fun and simple craft project to mark the spot where you’ll be seeing pumpkin sprouts any day now. Read the article.
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Holy Rhombus Batman!