Ever wanted to grow your own pumpkins? It is incredibly satisfying to carve a Jack-O-Lantern that you grow yourself from seed, and it’s not so hard to do, but you do need to plan ahead. June is actually the perfect time to plant pumpkin seeds for a Halloween harvest.
Our article this month for local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids has instructions and tips for planting pumpkins. Since no doubt your kiddos will be super-proud of their little garden, we also included a fun and simple craft project to mark the spot where you’ll be seeing pumpkin sprouts any day now. Read the article.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Hose Wall Murals
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Paper Plate Spider’s Web
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Name The Picture – Short “O”