Keeping my house super clean is unfortunately not one of my superpowers. Which is why I love Mrs. Meyers. No, she is not my housekeeper, (I WISH!) but her Clean Day collection of cleaning products inspires me to do a better job of keeping things tidy. My favorite is the Lemon Verbena Window Spray ($5). I get a hard-to-describe satisfaction from wiping away sticky fingerprints from patio windows or tooth-brushing spatter from bathroom mirrors, that is quadrupled by the fact that rather than chemicals stinging my nose, I’m breathing in invigorating aromatherapy.
I was pretty excited to see last week that Walmart started carrying Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, only bummer is they don’t stock the Window Spray.
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New