Keeping my house super clean is unfortunately not one of my superpowers. Which is why I love Mrs. Meyers. No, she is not my housekeeper, (I WISH!) but her Clean Day collection of cleaning products inspires me to do a better job of keeping things tidy. My favorite is the Lemon Verbena Window Spray ($5). I get a hard-to-describe satisfaction from wiping away sticky fingerprints from patio windows or tooth-brushing spatter from bathroom mirrors, that is quadrupled by the fact that rather than chemicals stinging my nose, I’m breathing in invigorating aromatherapy.
I was pretty excited to see last week that Walmart started carrying Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, only bummer is they don’t stock the Window Spray.
Go Ahead, Make My Clean Day
fortress, kitchen, obsessions
February 3, 2017
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New
2 thoughts on “Go Ahead, Make My Clean Day”
Lemon verbena is my favorite scent. I will have to try Mrs. Meyers products.
I’ve added this to my shopping list. I’ll take any suggestions to help me with my fortress keeping… apparently cleaning isn’t one of my superpowers either!