Growing up, my family loved having Bubble Gum Blowing Contests — at parties, on family campouts, etc. So when my husband and I were looking for family reunion activity ideas for his family’s get together a few years ago, we decided to have a bubble gum contest. Everyone had a blast!
More recently I was reminded of how much fun bubble gum contests are when an impromptu one broke at Glitter Academy (see my big bubble here). I wished I still had the cardboard contraption my Dad used to measure the largest bubbles. So naturally I made a free printable Bubble Meter template and Bubble Scoresheet.
Check out the Bubble Meter in action:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Shape Detective
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Tangled Party Games & Activities