Kids will love hearing the story of the pilgrims venturing out on the Mayflower as you make this craft together.
We designed the Ship Craft for the November issue of local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
This project uses supplies you probably have around the house mainly paper, scissors and tape. The sails are held in place by straws. Any old straws will do — we used orange striped paper straws leftover from a party. For the full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Super Cute New Years Card
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Halloween Handwriting Printable