Kids will love hearing the story of the pilgrims venturing out on the Mayflower as you make this craft together.
We designed the Ship Craft for the November issue of local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
This project uses supplies you probably have around the house mainly paper, scissors and tape. The sails are held in place by straws. Any old straws will do — we used orange striped paper straws leftover from a party. For the full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
Make a Mayflower
crafts, Press Features
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Domino Addition