Kids will love hearing the story of the pilgrims venturing out on the Mayflower as you make this craft together.
We designed the Ship Craft for the November issue of local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
This project uses supplies you probably have around the house mainly paper, scissors and tape. The sails are held in place by straws. Any old straws will do — we used orange striped paper straws leftover from a party. For the full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament + Big News
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Super Cute New Years Card
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile
- Tangled Party Games & Activities