With the end of another school year upon us, teachers and parents are working together to make sure Pre-K students are ready to enter kindergarten. Of course, learning the alphabet is an essential skill, so fun worksheets to help your little one master the alphabet (or to assess where he is in the learning process) definitely come in handy.
This week’s worksheet is an alphabet fill in with all lowercase letters. I made a simplified version and an advanced version with more blanks. When your child is ready, we offer printable lined paper of all sorts for more writing exercises.
If you’re still working on all uppercase letters, we have posted an uppercase version of this worksheet as well.
:: Simplified Lower-case Fill-in Alphabet Worksheet
:: Advanced Lower-case Fill-in Alphabet Worksheet
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
1 thought on “Learning to Write the Alphabet”
I cannot believe every printable and every worksheet is perfect for my son, struggling at school, these are clear and so lovely,. thank you