A few weeks ago after a particularly long bedtime
fight routine with the kids, my husband and I were recovering on the couch… he was reading the news on his phone, and I was thumbing through the Pottery Barn Fall catalog. A sharp squeal pierced the sweet silence, an involuntary reaction after I spied this page:
The page was featuring a Blood Bar that was clearly inspired by the Blood Bar Aimée and I created for my All Hallow’s Eve dinner party a few years ago. I’ve been flipping through the Pottery Barn catalog for years to get inspiration, and it was such a thrill to see the tables turned a bit and see one of our ideas influence the fabulous Pottery Barn creative team.
Here is our Blood Bar in case you don’t remember it:
Their take on the Blood Bar idea totally rocks, and we love the Vampire Teeth Drink Dispenser Stand.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament + Big News
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Bouquet of Sharpened Pencils
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner