We have been working on a sewing party for One Charming Party and thought it would be fun to create a worksheet to help teach kids the proper way to sew on a four-hole button.
Now we’re also thinking how cute would this look framed in a craft room? Download our How To Sew a Button freebie.
How to Sew a Button
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts
1 thought on “How to Sew a Button”
So helpful for me who’s very new to sewing!