Coconuts and pineapples were on sale so of course we decided to make Pina Colada smoothies. The only catch was figuring out how to open the coconut. Thank heavens for Superdad!
Our wimpy Oster blender broke a while back so my mom gave me this ancient Vita Mix — I have no idea how old it is. It still works pretty good… definitely better than the Oster ever did. It doesn’t pulverize the ice quite as well as the newer models so some day I’ll have to splurge on a new VitaMix, but for now I’m loving this retro-cool version.
Finally enjoying our made-from-scratch smoothies.
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New