My best friend from high school came to visit from Utah and brought along this AMAZING blanket she made. I didn’t know that she’d taken up crocheting, but I’m super impressed! I’m so in love with her blanket — not your typical grandmother’s afghan at all, but totally modern and funky. It’s enough to make me want to learn crochet.
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask - No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Easter Super-Tip!
- Clever Remedy for Medicine Fights
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread