Have I mentioned how much I love Etsy? Of course it’s where we host our Supermom Coop, but today I’m talking about Etsy as a buyer. It’s like a boutique/vintage shop/flea market/craft fair all rolled into one totally searchable/sortable site. Shopping for cool (and I mean really COOL) gifts has never been so easy!
There are such diverse offerings — you can find just about anything on there. Plus the fact that the items are lovingly handmade by a real person is so thrilling to me. I’ve built quite a favorite’s list in my Etsy account, and every so often when I need a gift, this is the place I start.
With the holidays coming (of course it’s still early, but as a Mom I swear these last few months go by in a blink of an eye), I thought it would be a useful time to remind you about Etsy, and to share these adorable, hand-carved, rubber stamps I discovered. I love the Winter Street set (pictured above) and think this one could be super handy. This or this would make such a cute stocking stuffer.
Now that you know my best gift-giving secret — what’s yours?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Paper Plate Spider’s Web
- Christmas Around the World Party
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe
- Bouncy Ball Valentines