We’ve become a little obsessed with Project Life, and I know we’ve shared quite a few posts lately (in fact we have a Project Life giveaway ending soon so hurry and go enter), but we didn’t want any of you to miss out on the new, Instagram-friendly Project Life kits that are coming to HSN next week.
We love Instagram, and have been craving Project Life Plastic Pages to accommodate square photos. The new “Just Add Color” Project Life kit features 2×2 and 4×4-sized photo pocket pages and cards. This kit will be exclusive to HSN and a great deal — it will be released September 17th and is expected to sell out very quickly.
We had a sneak peak and are excited to share a few layouts I created with the kit and photos from Rockwell’s baby blessing. We did the blessing in July at my husband’s hometown of beautiful Star Valley, Wyoming, so the bold, star graphic, 2×2 card in the kit was perfect for my page.
We’ve also been told that HSN will be offering four date and phrase stamps similar to the one I used to stamp the date onto Rockwell’s page. You only need a few basic supplies to do Project Life, but a date stamp is one of the first extra tools I’d recommend. It’s simple to use and can add fun details to your pages.
The Just Add Color Core Kit and Plastic Pages still include regular 4×6 cards and pockets so they can easily be integrated into any existing albums.
One other fun bonus, this kit is the first to come with coordinating stickers — 12 sticker sheets to be exact!
- Cut Shrinky Dinks With Cricut + Sweet DIY Gift Ideas
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Name The Picture – Short “O”