We’ve become a little obsessed with Project Life, and I know we’ve shared quite a few posts lately (in fact we have a Project Life giveaway ending soon so hurry and go enter), but we didn’t want any of you to miss out on the new, Instagram-friendly Project Life kits that are coming to HSN next week.
We love Instagram, and have been craving Project Life Plastic Pages to accommodate square photos. The new “Just Add Color” Project Life kit features 2×2 and 4×4-sized photo pocket pages and cards. This kit will be exclusive to HSN and a great deal — it will be released September 17th and is expected to sell out very quickly.
We had a sneak peak and are excited to share a few layouts I created with the kit and photos from Rockwell’s baby blessing. We did the blessing in July at my husband’s hometown of beautiful Star Valley, Wyoming, so the bold, star graphic, 2×2 card in the kit was perfect for my page.
We’ve also been told that HSN will be offering four date and phrase stamps similar to the one I used to stamp the date onto Rockwell’s page. You only need a few basic supplies to do Project Life, but a date stamp is one of the first extra tools I’d recommend. It’s simple to use and can add fun details to your pages.
The Just Add Color Core Kit and Plastic Pages still include regular 4×6 cards and pockets so they can easily be integrated into any existing albums.
One other fun bonus, this kit is the first to come with coordinating stickers — 12 sticker sheets to be exact!
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Make a Gold Medal