I don’t watch or read the news much, but I couldn’t help hearing about the horrendous tornadoes that tore through the central United States this past weekend. I’ve been moved by the photos and stories coming out of the Midwest.
In case you are wondering, this is Aimee and my charity of choice. Our prayers are with all those who have been affected by these terrible storms.
June 26, 2021
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep