Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I thought today would be a good day for a reminder to take some time to smell the
roses clover. Spring is almost here, and your kids are probably dying to get outside. Wouldn’t today be a great day to ditch those baskets of laundry, piles of dishes or whatever else might be keeping you indoors, and go outside to do something fun with your kiddos?? We’re planning to go on a picnic!
While we’re out there enjoying the day, I’m keeping a prayer in my heart for all the families in Japan. Tomorrow PagingSupermom.com will be participating in For Japan With Love’s Bloggers Day of Silence. You can visit forjapanwithlove.com and donate to ShelterBox, an international disaster relief charity that is delivering emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected in Japan. Here is another way to help.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Halloween Handwriting Printable
1 thought on “Smell the Clover”
I am glad you are participating in the bloggers day of silence for Japan. Many companies have matching programs and will match employees’ contributions to charities so your donation will double when made through work.