Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I thought today would be a good day for a reminder to take some time to smell the
roses clover. Spring is almost here, and your kids are probably dying to get outside. Wouldn’t today be a great day to ditch those baskets of laundry, piles of dishes or whatever else might be keeping you indoors, and go outside to do something fun with your kiddos?? We’re planning to go on a picnic!
While we’re out there enjoying the day, I’m keeping a prayer in my heart for all the families in Japan. Tomorrow PagingSupermom.com will be participating in For Japan With Love’s Bloggers Day of Silence. You can visit forjapanwithlove.com and donate to ShelterBox, an international disaster relief charity that is delivering emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected in Japan. Here is another way to help.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Send a Hug
- Make a Gold Medal
- O Donut Tree
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template