We are so excited to announce a new partnership with our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids. We’ll be contributing a monthly “Real Craft” that will be available in the printed magazine for all our fellow AZ moms (pick up your free copy at a local library or these locations). Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about the rest of you… the crafts will also be shown online!
Aimee and I have been long-time fans of Raising AZ Kids and are super-excited about this arrangement. Plus, as you’ve probably noticed, Aimee and I are a bit paper obsessed, so it’s always a thrill to see our ideas in print!
What makes our “Real Crafts” for Raising AZ Kids special is that these projects are designed with simplicity in mind — they use only supplies that you probably have lying around the house or could easily pickup at the grocery store. We think these project ideas have all the makings of some terrific Supermom Moments!
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions