I have been lusting after these gothic beauties to add to my budding collection of black serving ware. I absolutely love the thorny-looking accents that scream Halloween, but if ever there was such a thing as sticker shock, their $155-$695 price tag is it. Not even Supermom herself would dare put one of these under the same roof with kids.
Yesterday I stumbled into this new collection from Rosanna. Factor in the much more modest $40-each price, and these two are looking just as good. Website says they’re coming October 2010, and I can hardly wait!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- The Best Farmhouse Sinks
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Super Flats!
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts