I have been lusting after these gothic beauties to add to my budding collection of black serving ware. I absolutely love the thorny-looking accents that scream Halloween, but if ever there was such a thing as sticker shock, their $155-$695 price tag is it. Not even Supermom herself would dare put one of these under the same roof with kids.
Yesterday I stumbled into this new collection from Rosanna. Factor in the much more modest $40-each price, and these two are looking just as good. Website says they’re coming October 2010, and I can hardly wait!
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- O Donut Tree
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
1 thought on “Noir Envy”
I think I love Halloween as much as you do! I really like the Rosanna Collection: perfect for All Hallow’s Eve!