I have been lusting after these gothic beauties to add to my budding collection of black serving ware. I absolutely love the thorny-looking accents that scream Halloween, but if ever there was such a thing as sticker shock, their $155-$695 price tag is it. Not even Supermom herself would dare put one of these under the same roof with kids.
Yesterday I stumbled into this new collection from Rosanna. Factor in the much more modest $40-each price, and these two are looking just as good. Website says they’re coming October 2010, and I can hardly wait!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- The Best Farmhouse Sinks
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament + Big News
- Recycled Party Tassels
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Super Cute New Years Card
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Monster Grocer
- Bouncy Ball Valentines