Been on a brief hiatus with our move to the new house. It’s a funny thing about moving — you actually have to move EVERYTHING. No hiding things in the junk drawer or at the back of a closet…. every last thing must go.
Our house did not end up being ready last weekend as we had planned, so we’re in this awkward holding pattern. I keep having to dig through boxes trying to find things, and the cable company disconnected our internet Saturday, despite the fact that I called them Friday, and they agreed to postpone the switchover. Exhausting. Overwhelming. If only life had a fast forward button.
August 26, 2010
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Babies Don’t Keep